Barite Mining Ltd. , Lom, Bulgaria - plants for metallurgical wastes processing:
1. Converter sludge, dust in the electro-filters. The resulting output is used for blast furnace steel casting with the following
parameters: concentrate Fe (above 65% Fe) and pellets, respectively, with 75% Fe and 85% Fe.
2. Processing of the slag, obtained during the production in electro-steel furnaces of two crushing-sorting propulsion - CSI
- 1 and CSI - 2 where the following is produced:
fraction - 8-20 mm with Fe content above 70%
3. Production of barium and iron ore concentrates. At present the plant is under construction - it is being transferred to a
new site. Due to open at the end of 2012:
- 200,000 tons of iron ore concentrate with iron content above 65%.
- 100,000 tons of barite concentrate with BaSO4 content above 97%.